BUY 4 'TENS 7000' GET 1 FREE 'TENS 3000'
Free product will be added to your cart after check out
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator) unit is a non-invasive nerve stimulation device. TENS devices use very small doses of electric current to promote natural pain relief. TENS units send electrical pulses, through electrode pads adhered to your skin, across the surface of your skin to your nerve strands, where they stimulate the nerves.
The TENS 7000TM 2nd Edition is the best valued digital TENS unit on the market today. An easy-to-use TENS unit. The upgraded digital processor is accurate and precise, great choice for effective pain relief.
- System includes: TENS 7000TM device, One (1) pair of lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual
- Compliance Meter: stores 60 records up to 999 hours
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD1 and SD2
- Channels: Dual channel for use with two or four electrodes
- Timer: Variable 5 - 60 minutes or continuous.
- Auto shutoff
- 100 mA output
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz, adjustable
- One year warranty (NO WARRANTY FOR IN-CLINIC USE)