The Chattanooga® Continuum is a portable 2 channel stimulator and offers both a HAND SWITCH and OPTIONAL FOOT SWITCH.
It can be used by therapists in clinics and patients at home to provide electrical stimulation treatments in pain management (TENS) and neuro muscular stimulation (EMS/NMES).
By combining TENS with NMES, users can simultaneously help manage pain and enhance exercise, thereby shortcutting the traditional muscle recovery cycle. Factor in a choice of program options including customizable waveforms, and you have a highly versatile and user-friendly rehabilitation tool that can help deliver optimal therapeutic outcomes.
- Continuum features 2 independent channels that can be managed separately. Users can select either the same program on both channels, or 2 different programs to be used simultaneously
- It offers 13 pre-programmed and 2 custom regimens for NMES and TENS. Modify treatment time, waveform type (Symmetrical or Asymmetrical), pulse rates and durations (widths), cycling type, off times, channel ramp times, and on time
- Continuum uses balanced waveforms capable of delivering a powerful and strong contraction while remaining comfortable
- Hand switch: The handheld remote trigger can be used to easily activate stimulation, either by the clinician at a distance, or by the patient
- Heel switch: When placed inside the user's shoe, this optional heel switch can be used to trigger muscle stimulation
- The foot / heel switch #2645 is an optional accessory and the professional price is $195.00
- Belt clip: A simple belt clip that fits over a belt or waistband
- Kick stand: Built-in, pull-out kick stand
- Battery powered: Continuum runs on a pair of standard AA batteries