TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator) unit is a non-invasive nerve stimulation device. TENS devices use very small doses of electric current to promote natural pain relief. TENS units send electrical pulses, through electrode pads adhered to your skin, across the surface of your skin to your nerve strands, where they stimulate the nerves.
The TENS 3000 uses a microprocessor which gives exact dial performance and are as accurate as a digital unit, yet easy to operate. Benefits include maximum full strength power of 80 mA. The safety amplitude cap protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: Standard, Modulate and Burst
- Channels: Dual
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
- Pulse Width: 50-250 Microseconds, Adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
- One year warranty (NO WARRANTY FOR IN-CLINIC USE)