BUY 4 'BodyMed 250' GET 1 FREE 'TENS 3000'
Free product will be added to your cart after checkout
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator) unit is a non-invasive nerve stimulation device. TENS devices use very small doses of electric current to promote natural pain relief. TENS units send electrical pulses, through electrode pads adhered to your skin, across the surface of your skin to your nerve strands, where they stimulate the nerves.
Battery Powered, Compact & PortableThe BodyMed® Analog 602 TENS Unit is a convenient, easy-to-use TENS that comes in a hard-sided, protective, plastic case. This analog TENS unit delivers currents via 2 channels and has 3 different modes for treatment.
- CSA APPROVED
- Additional Benefits & Features
- Portable analog TENS unit.
- Features a flip top cap over the amplitude adjustment knobs to prevent unintended changes.
- Simple operation.
- Extended battery life.
- Comes in a hard-sided, protective, plastic case.
- Utilizes standard lead wires and pigtail-style electrodes.
- Includes two lead wires, one pack (4) electrodes, manual and 9-volt battery.
- Pulse rate is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds. (in max 150 Hz).
- Pulse rate decreases linearly over a period of 4 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less.
- The lower pulse rate will continue for 1 second, then increase linearly over a 4 second period to its original value.
- The original pulse rate will continue for 1 second.
- The cycle is then repeated.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, biphasic, rectangular pulse
1 Year Warranty (NO WARRANTY FOR IN-CLINIC USE)
Package that includes the device, two lead wires, one pack (4) electrodes, manual, and 9-volt battery.
View and download instructions: