Features & Benefits:
Based on ASTM F2100 standards, the model PG-1263 mask provides a high level of protection during medical procedures. Advanced fluid resistant and filtration capabilities of the mask provide all-in-one protection for wound care, line changes and dental work. This mask is recommended for procedures with a high risk of fluid splash, when handling trauma or caring for ER and ICU patients.
Level 3 ear loop mask is breathable, comfortable and latex-free.
- Hospital and medical
- Model PG4-1263
- Level 3 Medical Mask (4 Layers)
- Fluid resistance – 21kPa/160mmHg
- Smooth and comfortable
- Protects the wearer from contamination from droplets generated by coughing, talking, or sneezing of nearby persons.
- 2 aluminum alloy nose pieces will not kink and ensures a secure fit over the nose and across the cheeks
- Soft, stretchy ear loops comfortably fit a wide variety of face sizes
- Suitable for procedures where there is a high risk of fluid splash,
- All seams are ultrasonically welded
- Latex free
Level 3 Barrier
BFE (%): ≥ 98
PFE (%): ≥ 98
ΔP (mmH20/cm²): < 6.0
Fluid Resistance: 160 mm Hg
Flame Spread: Class 1
Unit Measurement: 50/Box